2003 Hyundai Tiburon Door Lock Problem

Got a 2003 Tiburon and the locks are going crazy. Sometimes they lock and unlock just fine. Others, You try to Unlock it, it will unlock for a second then lock itself right back up. Same if you try to lock it
sometimes. Also, when you get in the car and start it, you can hear a relay clicking four or five more times after it has already locked itself. I was told it could be an old alarm on the car, but I looked yesterday and could not find any evidence of that. Anyone have any Ideas of what it could be or what I might should replace. Thanks for your help.
-Billy
BRose wrote:

IIRC, if one of the locks is sticking, it will cause the system to re-lock after the unlock button is pressed. The opposite could happen when locking or perhaps it would cause the multiple locking sounds that you're hearing. I would suggest removing the door panels and checking the locking mechanisms. Lubricate them if necessary.
I've seen door latch/actuator failures on tiburon for whet seems to be water entry. I suspect you may have a short or poor contact. The actuator and latch come as one unit.