2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT Coupe clutch problem

Apparently there is an issue with the 2003 Hyundai Tiburon 2.7 litre GT Coupes. The problem seems to be that the clutch components are defective. On
top of this it looks like Hyundai is unwilling to cover the clutch repairs as part of the warranty. If you check out http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/hyundai_tiburon_classaction there is a more information on this as well as what can be done about it. There is a free case evaluation provided for those who may have had problems with the Tiburon. I thought this might be of interest and hope that it may be of some help.
kr0
The brief description refers to a Hyundai tsb which calls clutch components "deformed." I found no such TSB, nor is it clear what component or components they're talking about.
hyundaitech wrote:

people to sign up for the suit so they (they lawyers) can get rich(er) if they can coerce Hyundai into settling the suit.