2003 peeling paint

Does anyone have a TSB for peeling paint/adherence problem? I have an '03 Accent and the paint is peeling off in sheets from any part of the car that
is NOT metal. It's 'silver mist.' There is no evidence of the bumpers having been 'primed'...just paint on bare bumper. Does anyone have pixtures or 'stories' of such an issue?
No tsb's.
Thanks. I have found body shops in the area and other states who've handled this same problem quite a few times...Also other people/pictures of exact same issue...So Hyundai IS aware...Just wondered if there were more paper trails than what I already have (which is enough to choke a horse by now!) No such thing as 'too much' info. when you go to court. If you find anything else, please keep me posted...thanks
hyundaitech wrote:

tenacious wrote:

You're already talking about court; have you even contacted Hyundai about this (directly, not through a dealer)?
Yes I have...First the local dealership. then Hyundai America (Fountain Valley CA...HQ) they kicked it to their GA. group...And it's been going on like this since last year. They forced this hand. I've had the car inspected by quite a few different body shops (including one they sent me to) Hyundai just doesn't like the answers they're getting from the paint pro's., which is "there is no evidence of any prime/prep etc, just plain paint....they need to be replaced..." They're insisting they can 'find someone who IS willing to 'spot' paint it', which is not an option since the peeling is random and worsening.