2003 Santa Fe Clicking Sound in the Rear of the Vehicle

I recently noticed a clicking sound (sounds like a relay) coming from the back (somewhere behind the front seats) of the car. The noise usually occurs when going over bumps in the road. If searched
HMASERVICE.COM but cannot find any relays in the back. I removed the rear hatch panel with the car running and tried knocking on things but no luck reproducing the sound.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
--Roy
You'll probably need to ride around in the back with someone else driving. The fact that it occurs over bumps points toward something loose or some sort of other mechanical issue; it's not very likely to be electrical.
Thanks for the feedback. I did just that but the sound seemed to be comming from different places. I removed the interior hatch cover and discovered a small piece of metal of weld flash in the hatch door interior. Removed that and the sound is now gone. Drove me crazy because it sounded just like a relay but couldn't find any relays beyond the frnt seats in the diagrams.
Thanks again!