2003 Sonata- alarm arm/disarm lights

Hello all;

I have noticed the passenger side front and rear lights do not flash when arming/disarming the factory alarm using the keyfob. At first I thought it may be the bulbs. Changed them with no luck. The turn signal and corner marker lamp wotk fine...It's a nuisance, but can live with it...any ideas?- HT?

Steve

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"Steve in AZ" wrote in message

Hello all;

I have noticed the passenger side front and rear lights do not flash when arming/disarming the factory alarm using the keyfob. At first I thought it may be the bulbs. Changed them with no luck. The turn signal and corner marker lamp wotk fine...It's a nuisance, but can live with it...any ideas?- HT?

Steve

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I have a 04 Sonata doing the same thing, it will also lock itself, not sure if it unlocks itself! I don't know, sill looking for a answer

On Sat, 21 May 2011 07:08:03 -0700, "Steve in AZ"