2003 Tiburon--After market radio

Anyone put an after market radio/CD or radio/cassette player in a 2003 Tiburon? And, if so, what brand(s)? The factory radio is useless, as most of you Tib owners know.
Thanks.
Wanderer
Wanderer, visit www.crutchfield.com
They provide excellent guidance on what will fit your vehicle. I have been installing car audio for over 25 years and if you stick with Alpine, Pioneer and Kenwood, you will not be unhappy.
They also provide free install kits and wiring harnesses if you buy through them.
Just a site to do some excellent research.
cableguy3 wrote:

Thanks, Cableguy,
Just looked at their site, and found several fits.
Car belongs to wifey, and she would like both CD and cassette. Turns out there are several models that provide that capability--one was the Sanyo FXCD-550.
Now, the big question! Since you're in the business, you'd probably be able to answer this from experience. As most Tib owners know, the radio reception is VERY poor. If the car used a ribbon antenna in the windshield or rear window, I could understand. But, the Tib has an external antenna. Is the poor reception the fault of the radio, the interconnecting cable, or the antenna itself? BTW, the antenna is located on the right rear fender. I'd hate to spend big bucks on a new radio only to get the same lousy reception.
Many thanks for your ideas/opinions.
Wanderer