2003 Tiburon - no spark

Hi,
I have a 2003 tiburon that is getting no spark. The sensor fuse in the engine compartment fuse box keeps blowing immediatly when i try to start, so
i suspect that it is causing the no spark condition. Using hyundai's interactive schematic index i see the engine compartment sensor fuse controls the Canister close valve directly and also the canister purge, MAF, TPS, Cam and Crank position sensor as well as the idle speed control. I am assuming one has a short or has gone bad. I will be getting a code scanner in a few days so hopefully it will indicate which one has the problem. My question is has anyone had one of these fail causing a no spark condition. I am leaning towards the canster close valve or purge, because i think the others would let it start, but it would just run bad. Any help is apprecaited.
Thanks in advance snipped-for-privacy@bollywoodmail.com

A scan tool won't help. You've already located the problem - an apparent short on the power source for several critical devices. The cam and crank position sensors are what tells the ecm when to fire which coil. You need to find what's blowing the fuse. The likely place to start is to find C42 / C142 (you don't say which engine), and open up the pins leaving it, and look at which device has the short on it's power supply lead. Use a meter, don't keep putting fuses in it. You might also look at the resistance to ground on the downstream side of the fuse. Start disconnecting things like the TPS, O2 sensors, etc., and see what makes the short go away.
Thanks for eveyones help, it really helped me out. I tracked it down to the oxygen sensor. The wire was pinched right were it goes into the sensor. I did blow the fuse in my mutlimeter also, like some of you warned. LOL but i will trade the 1.29 fuse for the money the dealer would have charged tracking it down. Thanks again.