2003 Tiburon - will not start up

I have had some fairly consistent problems with my car. I got it used in 2004. I am a grad student in the boston area and as such donot drive the car as often now. I had to have it jumped 2-3 times before and
finally had the battery replaced. (given, 1 or 2 times were during winter so it was very likely I had not started it frequently enough) I did have the battery replaced very recently with a six year battery since it was about time.
about a month and a half ago, the alarm was erratic and the car would not start as a result. The Triple AAA guy got it started and I brought it to a Hyundai car repair and they had to reprogram the alarm but said the battery was fine. I am basically having the same problem again.Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Back to the Hyundai dealer for further investigation?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net