2003 transaxle filter replacement

Should the internal transaxle oil filter be replaced with an oil change? I could find anything on the Hyundai website regarding this. Vehicle only has
29,000 miles. Thanks, Bob

According to the Hyundai manual, the fluid is to be inspected, not replaced. If you are going ti replace it, I'd not bother with the filter.
Fluid is recommended to be replaced at 105,000 miles, no mention of a filter.

The filters on all 2003 models except the Accent are deep inside and not intended to be serviced. You'd need to remove and disassemble the transmission to get it out.