2004 Accent Oil Change

What is the oil capacity for the 2004 Accent? Also any hints about doing the oil change. Sisters car and she has had changes done at dealer, want to
start doing it for her with Mobil 1. I presume the location of filter etc is similar to my 2002 Elantra 4cyl.

Go to www.hmaservice.com and open a free account. Once you do, go to "Site Requirements" for a link to download the picture viewer from Adobe. Lots of good information, diagrams, etc.
Plan on 4 quarts. Everything for the oil change is pretty much the same as your Elantra.