2004 Accent, what battery size?

Hi. I've been searching online for a replacement battery but none of the auto parts websites seem to stock it. I would just like to know the size so I can pick one up locally at Costco or Walmart. Hyundai
online does have it for $56 but I can't believe it's so unique that i'd have to go through the dealer at twice the cost. Thanks, Bob.

I just looked at what batteries for some small cars cost. $56 is cheap. I'd go for that. Autozone.com says the Accent battery is a size 121R, but Googling that doesn't come up with much.
This link might help with an equivalent: http://www.gglotus.org/ggtech/battery-bci/battery-bci-size.htm
Double-check terminal locations though.
Bob wrote:

I just went through the same issue on my '04 Accent. My local battery dealer (a chain, actually) told me it was a 121R and said he didn't carry it and also that there was a note about "difficult install" on that application. I ended up biting the bullet and going with the dealer. They charged me $63.78 labor for battery install and $86.17 for an "Interstate" battery...
Dirk Austin, TX
And I just repaced the battery in my wife's girlfriends car- 2000 Sonata. Our dealer gets them from Interstate and the delivery guy slaps on the Hyundai sticker right there at the dealership!!!
--
Steve, 2008 Sonata SE

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rfs/530237885.html