2004 Elantra GT 5 speed

I have a 2004 Elantra GT with a 5 speed trans. The car runs great but I'm having a problem when pulling out from a dead stop. When the car is cold it will pull out fine but after it warms up it seems to me like
you have to give it allot of gas to get it move without stalling. The car only has 20000 miles and the clutch is not slipping but the gas pedal seems very sensitive. I was told there may be a TSB out that would solve this problem but the local dealer said he hasn't heard of it. He also said that the Elantra is a heavy car and that having to rev the car to 2.5 or 3 grand to pull out is normal. I have driven many manual transmissions and that doesn't seem normal to me.

That is a good clue to his credibility.
"He also said that the Elantra is a heavy car and that having to rev the car to 2.5 or 3 grand to pull out is normal."
No, this is not normal, and the Elantra is not a heavy car. Although the dealer is right that there are no TSBs relating to reprograms for this issue, there's definitely a problem. I don't have a good sense of exactly what's happening, but I can guarantee there's either a problem with the car or your driving. Based on your original post, I'm leaning toward the car.