2004 Elantra, how to retract rear brake piston?

Greetings,
my 2004 Elantra (gt, no ABS) needs new brake pads at 38k miles. No problems here.
I have the pads, grease, and a full tool chest, start on the change
(rear passenger side first) and... no matter how hard I try, I am unable to push the piston back into the housing enough to make space for the disk.
1) parking brake is not engaged. Not at all. 2) I did it before, I am definitely trying hard enough
Help!
-- Marcin
Marcina wrote:

the slots in the piston face.

Ahhh, makes sense.
Thank you.
Marcina wrote:

to it just remove a few screws out of the back side of the centre armrest lift up jam flashlight in to hold it and back the nut off.