2004 hyundai sonata rear defogger relay

Trying to replace rear window defogger relay. Can access panel on drivers side but can't figure how to remove relay. N0 power to rear window and indicator
light and heated mirrors.
I've never had to replace this relay, but I presume it's with the power loc k relays I've replaced several times. If that's the case, you may be able to go through the switch panel and grab it with bent needlenose pliers. Ot herwise, you may need to take the left lower dash panel off to access bette r.
On a related note, have you checked the 30A rear defogger fuse in the under hood relay box. That's a much more frequent source of the issue.
replying to hyundaitech , yenoocpb wrote:

-- Yes , the 30 amp fuse as well as the 10 amp fuse for the heated mirrors is good. The rear defogger relay is on same mounting as lock relay. Relay clicks , but no power through it, so was looking for information on moving, or dropping mounting for fuse panel, relay.
thanks for reply