2004 Hyundia XG350

I own a beatuiful car but at times it wont respond to the gas pedal the eng. stays at idle it has become a safety problem when needing to take off in traffic. The dealer has had the car 8 times and could not find the
problem they said we had to live with the problem because the factory is not useing this 3500 eng. any more so wont fix problem does any one have any suggestions for cure? they say tenn. does not have a lemon law.

I'd be taking the car to a different dealer, and I'd be having a conversation with the Hyundai Zone Rep.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

Does your state have a lemon law? I think ours becomes effective after 6 trips to the dealer for the same problem with no resolve.
Tenn wrote:

under warranty, they are obligated to fix it. Since there is a safety issue involved, you'll probably find that Hyundai is very responsive when you contact them.
Tenn wrote:

Tenn does indeed have a lemon law, see:
http://www.carlemon.com/lemons.html