2004 radio harness/diagram

New here. Recently bought a double din Infinity radio and JBL amp removed from an 04 Tiburon. First problem is I have no wiring harness and can't seem to find any online. Second problem is also can't find a wiring diagram. Plan was to install this in my 66 Dodge truck. I'll need a wiring diagram since this setup if it ever gets installed into anything it won't be a Hydundai. TIA

Reply to
johninKY

Unfortunately, it was blocked by your "spamblocker" I have no intention of providing the personal info that your ISP wants.

BTW: I use a real address online, and have very little trouble with SPAM. My ISP does a pretty good job of figuring out what's SPAM, and what's not.

Reply to
Bob

Bob,

Got your email. The wife has this phobia about spam and she lets nothing through. I really appriciate the time you took to send me the pinouts. I'm a Subaru guy but you Hydundai folks seem to be alright/decent folks. Thanks again.

john

Reply to
johninKY