2004 Santa Fe 4WD Question

2.7 L 6 cyl...

The 4WD system warning light never lights up, even when the key is in the ON position. Does this mean the 4WD isn't active? Is this normal?

Thanks

Reply to
Aphelion

I don't believe that light is active on the 2.7. The 2.7 has full time 4wd

-- it doesn't switch on and off like the 3.5.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I have a 2005 Santa Fe with a 2.7 and it does not light up.

Reply to
coco

Thanks! So it only lights up if there's a problem, I take it.

Reply to
Aphelion