2004 Sonata Flywheel vs. 2003 Tiburon Flywheel

Does anyone have an opinion or knowledge regarding the flywheel for the 2003 Tiburon? Is it a match for the flywheel in the 2004 Sonata?
From what I've read, the 2003 Tiburon has had severe flywheel problems. In
fact, there is a class action lawsuit going on right now pertaining to this. Unfortunately, it is usually just the lawyers that get an money out of a class action.
Just to clarify, you're interested in the flywheel on the V6 Tiburon, since it's the one that's similar in design to yours.
In regard to the Tiburon flywheel, you'll be interested in TSB 04-40-005, which indicates that changes have been made to "improve clutch operation," but does not specify what improvements have resulted.
A quick part# search indicates that although these flywheels are of similar design, they aren't the same flywheel. This is not surprising, since we're comparing a flywheel for the 2.7 engine to one for the 2.4 engine.
Also, you may be interested in TSB 01-36-004. It discusses the starter change when the dual-mass flywheel was incorporated. I've heard that it's possible to use clutch components, a flywheel, and a starter that would fit a 1999-2000 Sonata, thus reverting to the older design that incorporates the dampers into the clutch disc rather than the flywheel.
my son replaced clutch flywheel on his 03 Tiberon, twice. finally bought an aftermarket set and no more trouble!
aftermarket sets are available and they are quite better!