2004 Sonata heater/a.c. control panel

My heater/air conditioner blower motor ceased operation suddenly and completely last December. My non-dealer mechanic replaced a relay, and a resistor with new OEM parts and also the dashboard control panel
with a used one.
All went well for three months then the switch for the blower became flaky. Only one or two speeds would work. The mechanic replaced the control panel and that one is now showing symptoms similar to the first replacement.
A new panel is $375 and repair parts are not sold. I am wondering if anyone has had simiar experiences. I am concerned that a $375 new one would only last a short time due to some other possible problem not yet identified.
Any thoughts will be much appeciated.
John Ayres snipped-for-privacy@echoes.net
On Jun 27, 7:44am, snipped-for-privacy@echoes.net wrote:

If you're sure the problem is in the control head, there's little external that would cause it to fail. If you do not have automatic climate control, it's not true that components are not available separately. Some (such as the blower switch) but not all, are available separately.
If you're not sure that the control head is the issue-- we have very few problems with these, by the way-- then I'm going to ask you to list the exact symptoms you currently have so I don't lead you in the wrong direction.