2004 Sonata Parking Lights - Mind of Their Own

Hey All:
I thought I had seen something similar to my problem posted quite a while ago, but a cursory peek into the archives didn't turn up a thread. Maybe it
was in one of the other auto groups I hang out in...
Anyway, last night my wife's car decided to turn on the parking lights all by itself, in the garage. I know for certain that they were not on earlier, as I had been out in the garage several times throughout the night. I walked out through the garage at one point and discovered them on. I checked inside the car to see if the keys were in the ignition, and they were not - not even in the car. She keeps the headlight switch in the ON position for normal everyday driving, so it is essential to remove the keys from the ignition, or the complete headlight system will remain on when you shut off the car. I turned the headlights to the OFF position, and the parking lights went out.
The one notable consideration is that this car does have an aftermarket remote starter system installed in it. I'm going to be checking with the installer of the system today, to see if there could be an implication there, but at the same time I thought I'd throw it up here for comment as well.
As well, I'll be searching the wiring diagrams later as I have time, but if anyone has encountered this already, I'd appreciate the heads-up.
Thanks,
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Thanks HT. Of course, since last night there has been no recurrence of this. Will just have to wait and see if it happens again.