2004 Tiburon GT Stereo Question

To all,

Can someone confirm as to whether or not this stereo has any auxillary inputs in the back? I'm wanting to hookup the ipod, but don't have much confidence in the FM transmitters I've seen so far.

Also, are there info/repair manuals for sale in English which would rival the volumes you can get on other cars? A coworker has a set of four books on his Suburban and I'm looking to start doing more repairs myself, but couldn't find anything complete.

Thanks in advance,

Evan

Reply to
<Evan D.>