2004 V6 Sonata - Performance Tuning

Has anyone ot there been able to find aftermarket components for the V Sonata (2.7L). I have searched to no avail. My first step once the warranty is out, is tha I will be swapping out the trans. for a Tibouron 6 speed. Any other suggestions?

Reply to
sd_service

You could check out

I don't think these are Hyundai Motor America produced or recommended parts and accessories. Nor am I making any recommendation about them. It's a place to start. Caveat emptor.

Reply to
hyundaitech

take a brose through hyundai-forums.com. go to the sonata portion.

Reply to
Andy S

I came across this website, it has performance info on Hyundai's:-

sd_service wrote:

Reply to
Bryan Skelton