2004 V6 Sonata - Performance Tuning

Has anyone ot there been able to find aftermarket components for the V Sonata (2.7L). I have searched to no avail. My first step once the warranty is out, is tha I will be swapping out the trans. for a Tibouron 6
speed. Any other suggestions?
You could check out www.hyundaiperformance.com. I don't think these are Hyundai Motor America produced or recommended parts and accessories. Nor am I making any recommendation about them. It's a place to start. Caveat emptor.
take a brose through hyundai-forums.com. go to the sonata portion.
--
Andrew D. Sisson
"sd_service" < snipped-for-privacy@bankstreetkia.com> wrote in message
I came across this website, it has performance info on Hyundai's:- http://www3.hyundaiperformance.com /