2005 Elantra for 11K? Good deal?

Looking for a decent car for a 21 yr old college kid
Came across a 2005 Elantra at local dealer
I don't know anything abt Hyundai
We drove it and it seems like a nice vehicle
Had 19k miles on it..... AC... power door locks and windows
Nothing fancy.... just basic accessories
Advice?

That's about right for used Elantra pricing around here (Central NY), but most of the listed Elantras have quite a few more options. I'd look a bit more, or work on driving a couple thousand off that price. Have you tried looking on Edmunds.com to compare dealer asking price to what's out there? Where are you located?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

haven't looked yet but will
We are in north Missouri abt 2 hrs north St Louie
What model? GLS, GT. 5 speed or auto? 4 door or hatchback? Should also have power steering, power brakes with ABS CD. Power mirrors. As another poster suggested, try Edmunds. Also look at www.elantraclub.com
--
Andrew D. Sisson
LG VX8100 VZW AC II SINCE APRIL 1993