2005 Elantra GS - Replacing O2 sensor number 2?

I replaced the upper O2 sensor a couple months ago and now the second one is bad, my understanding is that O2 sensor 2 is the one lower down/farther along the exhaust path.
The one I replaced a few months ago was on the front of the engine, manifold, real easy to reach from just behind the radiator.
Can anyone tell me where to find the second one, O2 sensor two?
If you crawl under the car and follow the exhaust system back, it'll be on the bottom of the pipe - you can't miss it. It's completely exposed.
(Personally, I had an easier time replacing the downstream sensor, on my '01 Elantra - I couldn't get a wrench around the upstream one.)
-MF

In article <b6d89de5-d965-4622-a3ec-

Thanks - I'll jack it up and see where it's located and how easy it is. On the upper one it was a couple bolts to remove the heat shield and I think I used a open-end wrench to get it out/in.