2005 Hyundai Tiburon

The 2005 Hyundai Tiburon is a 2-door, 4-passenger family coupe, or sports coupe, available in 3 trims, ranging from the GS to the SE.
Upon introduction, the GS is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4,
138-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SE is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 172-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
Have a great experience of Hyundai Tiburon on http://www.colonialautocomplex.com /
robin123 wrote:

Is there any way to block this spamming moron?
Brian Nystrom wrote:

Nearly impossible as long as he keeps changing the name he's posting with. If you newsreader supports it, you could filter on "talkaboutautos.com".

Screwtape III wrote:

Yeah, I guess that's what I'll have to do. What amazes me is that this shithead actually thinks that this is an effective marketing technique.
really nice car!
--
Catman (r)
snipped-for-privacy@buythesepixels.com