2005 Hyundai xg350 check engine light

What can be the cause for my "check engine" light to go on in my xg350 2005 Hyundai? How much approximately will it cost to fix?

Anything resulting in a faulty test report to the engine control module. Cost to can range from $50 to $10,000, depending on the nature of the problem.
If you can tell us the stored trouble code, we can probably be a little more specific in our answer. Many auto parts stores can chain retailers will read the code for free.
I'm not particularly interested in what they believe to be the problem, just the code itself.