2005 Santa Fe Headlights

Just had my 05 Santa Fe in for the first service.
I mentioned a problem with the low beams, they seem low on the road and cut off at the top.
Service manager said they are factory set and not adjustable. I find this
hard to believe.
Does anyone have any additional info?
TIA
Norm
Your headlamps have vertical adjusters. I'm not certain whether they have horizontal adjusters (they may be covered to prevent tampering). These headlamps have a wide beam that isn't very tall. It's possible if your previous car was 5 or more years old that you're just not familiar with the pattern. But it's also possible that the bulbs are installed incorrectly or the lamps are aimed improperly.

Thank you.
Short of buying a shop manual, can you recommend any sites that might explain this procedure?
Norm
To aim them correctly, you'll need a headlamp aiming machine. I would think shops in your state which do state inspections should have one.
If you're within 1 year/12k miles, this adjustment should be covered by your warranty. Make sure your dealer has an opportunity to do this and that you get it on paper if they say they can't. Then call Hyundai customer assistance. Your chances of reimbursement without doing this are near zero.