2005 Sonata - Head unit

How can I tell what brand my head unit on my 2005 Sonata is? It's re-badged so I cannot visibly identify it. I want to know if it would support a CD Changer (or AUx-Input using CD Changer connector).
I'd try to take a look in the back but I hear you need to take the whole dash off. Is there an easier way of identifying, possibly by the button placement? Or Do All 05 Stock headunits support it?