2005 Tiburon GT - Front Position Light

In the manual for my car, in Section 6 - DIY Maintenance, there is a table of bulb wattages, and it mentions a "front position light" as having a
wattage of 5W.
This little light is in the bottom part of the high beam reflector and on my car, there appears to be a small bulb there. However, I can't figure how to turn it on. The manual says nothing about this light.
This morning there was a previous MY Tiburon (maybe a 2004 or 2003) that had the low beams on as well as this little light. It basicially illiminated the high beam reflector causing a sort of angel-eyes look.
Anyone know anything about this light? Hyundaitech?
--

Wayne Moses,
2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6

I will have to have a closer look to see if the small bulb is in fact installed. It is hard to see it from the front as everything is very shiny.
I would think that it would also come on with the park lamps or low beams. It is actually in the high beam (inner lamp) reflector on the Tib.
Bulb should not be burned out as the car is new and has only about 2 hours of total headlamp use.
Will have a closer look this weekend if I can stand the heat outside long enough.
Wayne