2005 V6 Sonata muffler

It sounds like there is a leak in the "main muffler" (as the HMAService diagram refers to it) on my 2005 GLS V6 Sonata.
I have been quoted prices in the range $600 - $750 (parts + labor) for
this part in NY and NJ. Does this sound reasonable?
Are there alternatives you might suggest?
Thank you.
-- Sinan

Try searching parts on fourgreen

This is a failure I've never seen. You should verify for certain the location and cause of the leak.