2005 XG350 battery question

I see no vent holes for the six cells, just a flat top. No apparent way to add distilled water to cells. Is this a real maintenance free battery which does not need water?
Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson
It's not intended that you add any water, and I don't believe there's any way to do so, either. By the same token, the hydrated acid can still evaporate.

Hardly an automotive battery made in the last decade or two that you can add water. Unlike the batteries of years ago, they really do last a long time with no maintenance. I recently changed out one that I've never seen in seven years. Honest, I've never seen it as it is under the back seat.
Thank you for the helpful replies. Seamus J.