2006/2007 Accent 2006/2007 Suzuki Aerio

Been looking to buy a good, simple, low maintence, cost efficient car... It's between these two..Any Accent owners have any positive or Neg on their
Accent? Thanks. :-) Kat
I have a 2002 accent with 68k. So far no major issues. The biggest issue I had was with the local hyundai dealers. Also I purchased the extended 10 year bumper to bumper warrenty and the company went out of business. Fortunantly I have not had to use this! The car will be paid off in a year, and I am very happy with it. I use it mostly to get to and from work (less then 6 miles each way). This past weekend i put over 500 miles on my car and averaged 33 miles per gallon with the A/c on or the windows opened. Granted this was all highway miles and my city mileage is a semi-disappointing 26 mpg. I am hoping to get my car to 200k. I have all the scheduled maintence done.
My 1996 Accent is over 213,000 miles on it and running strong, but some rust now.