2006-2007 Sonata Center Console Removal

Any one know how to remove the center console in a 06-07 Sonata? I am trying to get to the wiring behind the 12V accessory plug.
Thank you, in advance, for your help.

First.... Start by disconnecting to battery BEFORE you go poking around there. SRS (Airbag) trigger module is in that area. Next.... Your car probably has the same problem as mine that the dealer has not been able to fix in 9 months. The right hand accessory outlet is dead, and replacements are not available. Other than that, look at the hmaservice.com web site.
Bob...WOW! This site is awesome. I found all the manuals on how to remove every component of the dash and center console I was looking for.
I owe you one!