2006 - 2007 Sonata Infinity Radio Wiring Diagram

Does anyone know where I can find the wiring diagram for the Infinity radio? I need to identify POWER, ACCESSORY and the MUTE wire.
Thank you!

Try www.hmaservice.com and set yourself up an account.
Pretty awesome considering that GM, Ford, etc. all charge a monthly subscription, and the information isn't as clearly laid out, and this site is free!

Harry, I agree that hmaservice is an awesome sight; however, I did a search on hmaservice and came up blank on the radio wiring diagram.
If someone can find it and give me a link it will be much appreciated as I may have been searching in the wrong place.
Thanks for the quick reply!
Once in the service information section of the site, choose the 2006 Sonata and select the ETM (electrical troubleshooting manual) tab. Select "Body Electrical," "Audio and Antenna," and "Audio System." You should then have a diagram of the audio systems. If you cannot see the schematic once you choose one, you probably need to do a free download of Adobe SVG Viewer.
Thanks...found it and was able to print.