2006 Elantra Schematics

does anybody know where Hyundai hid the schematic for the heater blower circuits on a manual 2006 heater controls? All I can find lately are the drawings for the automatic temp conrol.

Reply to
nothermark

Same car as the Kia Spectra. The Kia website has them.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Did you check

? Sign up for a free account.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The first place I tried. The schematics changed so the old manual one is gone. I'm not sure why.

Reply to
nothermark

Try the 2004 or 2005 schematics. They should be the same.

Reply to
hyundaitech