2006 Elantra Schematics

does anybody know where Hyundai hid the schematic for the heater blower circuits on a manual 2006 heater controls? All I can find lately are the drawings for the automatic temp conrol.

nothermark wrote:

Same car as the Kia Spectra. The Kia website has them.

Did you check www.hmaservice.com ? Sign up for a free account.
On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:21:17 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"

The first place I tried. The schematics changed so the old manual one is gone. I'm not sure why.

Try the 2004 or 2005 schematics. They should be the same.