2006 Hyundai Sonata LX

I'm looking for real life comparisons.

I was looking at a Sonata LX with a moonroof that came with a Six disc CD stereo with a Amp and Sub-woofer.

The price I was given before trade in but including Rebates was $23,330.00.

What did everyone else pay?

Reply to
Richard Johnson

This car stickers for $24945 including destination. I'm not sure what the current rebates are since I bought mine in February but I think it is about $2000. Does your price include taxes, license, etc?

Reply to
marcnew

You can easily get that car for 21K out the door.

Reply to
Bob Adkins

That's exactly the car I have: the LX with Option Package 3. I paid $19,900 including tax, title, registration, in February. That included $1000 HMFC financing, $1000 owner loyalty cash, and $1000 which was being offered on all V6 Sonatas. So the actual price before those $3k in rebates was $21,655.

I had to request bids from 15 dealers to get that deal, and drive 150 miles to pick it up. Nobody else came close. I think the rest hovered around $1200 higher than that.

Your price is still $500 over dealer invoice after rebates, and I had many at or below, BEFORE dealer invoice.

Reply to
Tom

oops, sorry. I meant before REBATES. Your dealer is taking away a couple thousand in profit on the deal he's giving you, plus whatever he takes on the trade-in.

Reply to
Tom

I paid 21600 out the door incl all taxes license etc. LX, moonroof premium sound etc.

Reply to
Deck

I got it for $20,289 after $2500 rebates and negotiating, plus they are tinting my windows. I bought mine in November or December. Absolutely love the car.

Rob

Reply to
Rob

what are the applicable rebates? Seems timing is everything. Some people have received much more in rebates than I did ....seems like your price might be a grand or more too high.....negotiate without taking trade, then deal with the old car.

Reply to
Darby O'Gill