2006 Hyundai Sonata LX

I'm looking for real life comparisons.
I was looking at a Sonata LX with a moonroof that came with a Six disc CD stereo with a Amp and Sub-woofer.
The price I was given before trade in but including Rebates was $23,330.00.
What did everyone else pay?
On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:54:29 -0700, "Richard Johnson"

This car stickers for $24945 including destination. I'm not sure what the current rebates are since I bought mine in February but I think it is about $2000. Does your price include taxes, license, etc?

You can easily get that car for 21K out the door.
--
Bob

That's exactly the car I have: the LX with Option Package 3. I paid $19,900 including tax, title, registration, in February. That included $1000 HMFC financing, $1000 owner loyalty cash, and $1000 which was being offered on all V6 Sonatas. So the actual price before those $3k in rebates was $21,655.
I had to request bids from 15 dealers to get that deal, and drive 150 miles to pick it up. Nobody else came close. I think the rest hovered around $1200 higher than that.
Your price is still $500 over dealer invoice after rebates, and I had many at or below, BEFORE dealer invoice.

oops, sorry. I meant before REBATES. Your dealer is taking away a couple thousand in profit on the deal he's giving you, plus whatever he takes on the trade-in.
I paid 21600 out the door incl all taxes license etc. LX, moonroof premium sound etc.
I got it for $20,289 after $2500 rebates and negotiating, plus they are tinting my windows. I bought mine in November or December. Absolutely love the car.
Rob

what are the applicable rebates? Seems timing is everything. Some people have received much more in rebates than I did <frown>....seems like your price might be a grand or more too high.....negotiate without taking trade, then deal with the old car.