2006 Power mirror

I finally got around to replacing my mirror I broke a while ago. Glass just snaps out and back in. The round thing in the picture is a plastic mounting disk.
The remaining problem is that the mirror power tilt/pan has not worked since I got it back from the accident last summer. I checked the fuse for the heater before I figure out the motors are on a circuit with the clock that is working. Both mirrors are inoperable. Does anyone know of a connector or something the body guy might have disconnected that would kill both mirrors? Any other thoughts?
nothermark

Who did the repairs last summer? It may be too late, but they should be the ones fixing it if you (or the insurance company) paid them to get the car back to original condition.

They will probably fix it if I want to drive 200 miles to ask them to. My thought was that it is probably something simple I can fix faster than getting into a dealer. If not I can go to the local dealer and play dumb.
About the only thing that could be disconnected that would prevent both mirrors from working would be the mirror switch.
"nothermark" wrote: > I finally got around to replacing my mirror I broke a while > ago. Glass > just snaps out and back in. The round thing in the picture is > a > plastic mounting disk. > > The remaining problem is that the mirror power tilt/pan has > not worked > since I got it back from the accident last summer. I checked > the > fuse for the heater before I figure out the motors are on a > circuit > with the clock that is working. Both mirrors are inoperable. > Does > anyone know of a connector or something the body guy might > have > disconnected that would kill both mirrors? Any other > thoughts? > > nothermark