2006 Sonata

4 cylinders. During a trip, a couple of days ago, the airbag light remained on and it is still on. Anything that I can do or should I schedule a visit
to the dealer? The car has about 27k mile. thanks Antoine

See the dealer. Will probably be under warranty. No much a person can do without knowledge of the system.

Go to dealer ASAP. It is under warranty.