2006 Sonata GL 2.5L/5 speed manual initial impressions

Page 2 of 2
Matt Whiting wrote:

I never owned one, but my best friend did before I owned a car. During the winter, he drove and I scraped the inside of the windshield. It was a LOT of "fun" when we piled into the car after a day of X/C skiing or ice climbing, with all that damp clothing and gear! ;-)