2006 Sonata Key Maintenance Items?

I have the 4cyl GLS. Seemed to remember the dealer telling me that in addition to the scheduled oil changes (he said 3500 miles, but I see 7500 in the manual), something had to be done at 30k. I thought it was
the auto transmission fluid or a belt, but do not see anything that is required in the manual. I do not want to void the warranty on the other hand. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks
If you follow the manual, you won't void the warranty. I'd recommend changing the oil every 3k, draining and filling the ATF every 30k, and draining and filling the coolant every 2 years. Beyond that, you've got plugs every 60k. But those are just my thoughts, not requirements (except the coolant). You may want to see the thread below about oil change intervals.
My Santa Fe at 30K per the computer print out from Tire Kingdom/NTB was coolant every 30K, new park plugs, trans fluid change & refill, and a few other things that amounted to $267. That was cheaper than the dealer! So 60K gets it again.