2006 Sonata oil filter for 3.3L v-6

I have spend 2 hours searching for oil filter for this car, online, and can't seem to find any???

Reply to
Deck

Its easy to locate, Its at your nearest dealership. That's the only place I know of that has it. Maybe in a few months some of the non-oem filters will work.

Reply to
Rob

I just bought a case for my 4 cylinder 06 Sonata from these folks, but I don't know if they carry the V-6 filters yet. Their web site really sucks and often doesn't work for me (it works marginally better with IE than Netscape), but you can always call them.

I got a case of filters for about half what my local dealer was asking, and that includes the shipping charge and the crush rings.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

ummm...Which "folks" would that be? Rob

but I

Reply to
Rob

The V6 cartridge element is not yet available from the major vendors yet. Most likely, it will be a couple of months yet - perhaps in late March for Purolator.

Reply to
Don Allen

Very sorry. I cut the link and then forgot to paste it in. That is what happens when you get past 40...

See if that is a little more helpful. :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting