2006 sonata question

Do the subject vehicles have timing belts or chain? Do they use interference engines? Seamus J. Wilson

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson
2006 and 2007 Sonatas use chains on both the 2.4 and 3.3 engines. To my knowledge, both are interference engines, but I've never seen this published anywhere.
Reply to
hyundaitech
71 characters post to ask what has been dsicussed and is readily available on 'net(an.. ......Google query first, post second. Sorry to sound like an ass but geesh........
Reply to
Darby OGill

Do you suppose we should close down this forum and just google everything? Don't be so anti-social man. Instead of bellyaching and being lazy, be nice and take your turn helping out by answering simple questions like this one.

Apology accepted! ;)

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

Yes, and he posted a lot more than 71 characters just to complain about

71 characters.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Reply to
Darby OGill

Enough, yes, and both places.

Reply to
hyundaitech

the 06 V-6 is 235 HP. LX model comes with 17" wheels. v-6 made in USA (MB design) i-4 made in Korea

Reply to
Deck

yup, the question was not serious, just an illustration of my previous point....thank you though for your valuable contributions, your input is a great resource for all of us.

Reply to
Darby OGill