2006 sonata question

Do the subject vehicles have timing belts or chain? Do they use interference engines? Seamus J. Wilson

2006 and 2007 Sonatas use chains on both the 2.4 and 3.3 engines. To my knowledge, both are interference engines, but I've never seen this published anywhere.
71 characters post to ask what has been dsicussed and is readily available on 'net(an.. ......Google query first, post second. Sorry to sound like an ass but geesh........

Do you suppose we should close down this forum and just google everything? Don't be so anti-social man. Instead of bellyaching and being lazy, be nice and take your turn helping out by answering simple questions like this one.
Apology accepted! ;)
--
Bob

Regret the inconvenience but I thank the positive informative respondents! Best, Seamus J.

Bob Adkins wrote:

Yes, and he posted a lot more than 71 characters just to complain about 71 characters.
Matt
OK, you guys are right, by the way how much horse power does the six have, and can you get the sonata with 17" wheels. Is the 4 cylinder made in Korea or in the U.S.? :>)

Enough, yes, and both places.
yup, the question was not serious, just an illustration of my previous point....thank you though for your valuable contributions, your input is a great resource for all of us.

the 06 V-6 is 235 HP. LX model comes with 17" wheels. v-6 made in USA (MB design) i-4 made in Korea