2006 Sonata - Question: Does the 2006 Sonata have a ≥Black Box≤ in it?

Around 2 weeks ago I bought a 2006 Sonata 6 cylinder with all the goodies. I can't find any reference to the black box that cops and insurance companies love so much, but that's not too terribly
surprising considering its' purpose.
If there is one under the hood somewhere, what would I be looking for?
Thanks, Mikey
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Hello again,
My question is being answered elsewhere in this group. Please forgive me for not looking more carefully before posting.
PS The '06 Sonata 6 cylinder Does really haul ass - it's wonderful!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ