2006 Sonata - Question: Does the 2006 Sonata have a ³Black Box² in it?

Around 2 weeks ago I bought a 2006 Sonata 6 cylinder with all the goodies. I can't find any reference to the black box that cops and insurance companies love so much, but that's not too terribly surprising considering its' purpose.

If there is one under the hood somewhere, what would I be looking for?

Thanks, Mikey

Reply to
Mikey

Hello again,

My question is being answered elsewhere in this group. Please forgive me for not looking more carefully before posting.

PS The '06 Sonata 6 cylinder Does really haul ass - it's wonderful!

Reply to
Mikey