Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?
April 20, 2008, 1:42 am
rate this thread
Re: 2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:42:10 -0700 (PDT), Dick.Allen15@gmail.com
No, but it's easy to check out.
Jack up the suspected wheel and feel for play or roughness in the
wheel/tire. You may have to compare it to the other wheel.
It's still under warranty, but should be inexpensive to fix
- » Hyundai-Tech : Do i have a blowoff Relief Valve on my a/c system (2002 Sa...
- — Newest thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum
- » Re: Traffic accidents go down as cell phone usage goes up
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies