Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?
April 19, 2008, 9:42 pm
rate this thread
Re: 2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:42:10 -0700 (PDT), Dick.Allen15@gmail.com
No, but it's easy to check out.
Jack up the suspected wheel and feel for play or roughness in the
wheel/tire. You may have to compare it to the other wheel.
It's still under warranty, but should be inexpensive to fix
- » Any concerns about getting a full size spare for 2013 Elantra GLS?
- — Newest thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum
- » Re: 97 Ford Ranger - Heat & AC Blower Fan stopped working?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Ford Forum