Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?
April 20, 2008, 1:42 am
rate this thread
My 4 cylinder 5 Speed stick Sonata seems to have begun to develop a
rear wheel bearing noise. Since I can hear intermittenly on right
turns it appears to be an issue with the left wheel bearing. The car
has about 45K mostly highway miles. Has anyone else had any experience
with this complaint?
Re: 2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:42:10 -0700 (PDT), firstname.lastname@example.org
No, but it's easy to check out.
Jack up the suspected wheel and feel for play or roughness in the
wheel/tire. You may have to compare it to the other wheel.
It's still under warranty, but should be inexpensive to fix
- » 2005 Hyundai XG 350L check engine light, scan shows code P2125. What caused it?
- — Newest thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum
- » 2005 Nissan Altima P1147 code - what is the repait that is needed?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Nissan Altima