Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?
April 20, 2008, 1:42 am
rate this thread
My 4 cylinder 5 Speed stick Sonata seems to have begun to develop a
rear wheel bearing noise. Since I can hear intermittenly on right
turns it appears to be an issue with the left wheel bearing. The car
has about 45K mostly highway miles. Has anyone else had any experience
with this complaint?
Re: 2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:42:10 -0700 (PDT), email@example.com
No, but it's easy to check out.
Jack up the suspected wheel and feel for play or roughness in the
wheel/tire. You may have to compare it to the other wheel.
It's still under warranty, but should be inexpensive to fix
- » does the '07-'12 Santa Fes have : caster, camber and toe adj. for the f...
- — Newest thread in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum
- » 1996 f250 5.8l wants to stall in stop and go traffic--bad gas?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Ford Trucks