2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?

Threaded View

My 4 cylinder 5 Speed stick Sonata seems to have begun to develop a
rear wheel bearing noise. Since I can hear intermittenly on right
turns it appears to be an issue with the left wheel bearing. The car
has about 45K mostly highway miles. Has anyone else had any experience
with this complaint?

Re: 2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:42:10 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

No, but it's easy to check out.

Jack up the suspected wheel and feel for play or roughness in the
wheel/tire. You may have to compare it to the other wheel.

It's still under warranty, but should be inexpensive to fix
regardless.
 -

Bob

Re: 2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?

Haven't seen any yet.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.hyundai /
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html