2006 Sonata Rear Wheel Bearing Noise?

My 4 cylinder 5 Speed stick Sonata seems to have begun to develop a rear wheel bearing noise. Since I can hear intermittenly on right turns it appears to be an issue with the left wheel bearing. The car
has about 45K mostly highway miles. Has anyone else had any experience with this complaint?
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:42:10 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

No, but it's easy to check out.
Jack up the suspected wheel and feel for play or roughness in the wheel/tire. You may have to compare it to the other wheel.
It's still under warranty, but should be inexpensive to fix regardless. -
Bob
Haven't seen any yet.