2006 Sonata Reverse Sensor

Hi;
I purchased a Reverse Sensor kit while I was in Korea that I would like to install on my American 2006 Sonata. It has 4 sensors that are installed in the rear bumper (Holes must be drilled). I also have the
correct drill bit. I am curious as to the best place to drill the bumper because I dont want to drill in the wrong area and end up being 1/2 into a structural support member. I am guessing about 1 inch down from the top of the bumper. Any help on where to drill the holes would be appreciated.
Pat

Pat Stand by when the sun comes up here in about 4 hours will measure my 07NF and post the measurements as we are metric you will need to conert to yank inches :) cheers

Excuse my ignorance, but... what does "NF" stands for?
I see a lot of aftermarket parts on the web, NF parts...
Shaman

Is the model designation of 06/07 Sonatas is in the drivers manual and all sales blurb and invoice etc etc also hyundai web site and so on
Well at least in the Antipodes :) now do you still want those measurements ?

Is the model designation of 06/07 Sonatas is in the drivers manual and all sales blurb and invoice etc etc also hyundai web site and so on
Well at least in the Antipodes :) now do you still want those measurements ?
Those measurements were not for me... I was just asking about the "NF" designation
Shaman
Non factory?