2006 Sonata squeaky sound

Hello,
My 2006 Sonata makes a squeaky sound on rough roads, when going over a speed bump or sometimes when it sways or bounces. I've taken it to the dealership
and they can't find out what it is. Thought it might be the shocks, but they told me they are fine. Anyone else has experienced this? It is annoying to hear the squeaks, but more importantly, I don't know if it's something major.
Thanks,
Rick
If it's coming from the front, suspect they bushings on the upper control arms. They tend to tear away from the inner boss with age and create a squeaking noise over bumps that make the front of the vehicle bounce.
Thanks hyundaitech...it is coming from the front. It is what I suspected. I will be calling the dealer and have them checked.
"hyundaitech" wrote in message
If it's coming from the front, suspect they bushings on the upper control arms. They tend to tear away from the inner boss with age and create a squeaking noise over bumps that make the front of the vehicle bounce.
I should have mentioned-- if it's just the control arm bushings, it'll be j ust an annoyance for a while. Eventually, it'll wear to the point that it affects alignment and stability, but I've never seen one that bad. People usually get it fixed just because of the noise.