2006 Sonata traction control vs 4WD?

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@techie.com wrote in

That is an excellent price!! I paid $17,200 for the exact same vehicle at the end of September. If you wait until the end of the month, you might even be able to get a few hundred more off. I did not get the extended warranty, so I can't help you there.
Good luck with the purchase.
I drive a 2001 XG with good snows all round. This is in very remote & mountainous snow country. I can't believe how well this car goes up steep snow covered roads. The TCS light often flashes on these mountain byroads but I've never even felt vulnerable to getting stuck -as long as I stay away from deep wheel ruts (low vehicle clearance). I have to add that the snow tires made a huge difference over the all-seasons I used to 'winter' on in Southern Ontario. BC in BC