2006+ Sonata Valve Lifter (Follower) Design

This is probably a question for Hyundaitech . . .
I am considering the purchase of a new Sonata, and I understand the Lambda V6 design uses solid lifters (cam followers) instead of
hydraulic. And, if the valves need adjustment in the long-term, adjustment is a major deal, as the cams must be removed as well as other ancillary parts. First of all, is this true, and if so, what's the projected mileage interval for this costly service?
Also, does the new 2.4L 4-cylinder also utilize this design, or does it use hydraulic lifters?
I would prefer the V6, but if it means costly labor time for semi-normal items as valve adjustments, I will consider alternatives.
Thanks, Don
I've not had either of the 2006 engines apart, so I had to go check what type of lash adjusters they had. Turns out both the 2.4 and 3.3 have mechanical lash adjusters.
As for requiring costly valve adjustments, I wouldn't expect it. There are no rocker arms, the cams directly operate the valves with either a selectable shim or bucket in between to achieve the proper lash. This is the system that's been in use in the Elantra since 2001 and I've never needed to adjust the valves on one of these unless replacing the cylinder head.