2006 Sonata wiper refills

My local auto parts store (AutoZone) and my local Wal-Marts no longer sell wiper refills, only complete blades. It seems a waste to me to buy an entire blade for $5 or more when I can get two refills for less than $3 (at least I could until about a year ago).

I found a site online that sells the Pylon refills, but it sells both a standard width and narrow width version in the 20" length. Does anyone know which width the Sonata requires?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Might be one of each. Many cars now use two different width blades (as well as two different lengths). My recommendation would be to take the blades off the car and into the store with you.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I can't find refills in the store, only online. So measuring isn't an option.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

After reading what you posted, I went out and looked at my blades and, sure enough, the passenger side is narrower than the driver's side. So, since only two widths are listed, the passenger side must be narrow width and the driver's side standard width.

I'll know for sure after I order the refills and they arrive.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Sorry. RIF (Reading Is Fundamental) moment.

Reply to
hyundaitech