2006 Tucson GL. I'm I missing a TCS switch?

I have a 2006 Tucson GL.
My window sticker indicates I have Electronic Stabilization Control with Electronic Traction Control.
Everyplace I have looked (including the owners manual) shows 2
dashboard switches to disable each system separately.
Mine has a ESC switch but no TCS switch. There is a blank panel where the TCS switch is supposed to be.
Anyone else out there with a 2006 GL. Does yours have 2 separate switches?
Thanks
I have a 2005 Tucson. There is a ESC switch, but no TCS switch. Are they the same thing?
Judy

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:26:24 GMT, "Judith Raskin"

is the TCS. It's been a year since I looked for this, so I couldn't tell you where, but I saw it.
OK, so I stopped at the dealer today and here is what I found. Some of the other GL's has a switch between the light dimmer and the ECS switch, but it was the 4WD switch.
My manual refers to both a TCS switch and light and ECS switch and light. Obviously the manual is in error.
Thanks for the replies.